Descriptions for OmmBits 1.0.0
Release Date: March 28, 2018
Developer: Herraiz Soto & Co.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9.0 or later
Web Site: http://ommwriter.com/ommbits/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/ommbits/id1332636707?mt=12
OmmBits is an instant access to a minimal world where you can better isolate your thoughts and focus on your words.
Like a very short teleportation.
Like a note taking app in a more minimal and relaxing space.
Almost as if you could write with your eyes closed.
We imagine OmmBits as a copy/paste canvas. You get in, you write, copy and paste into your word editor, email or presentation software.
Although you can open as many “pages” as you want and it will always save them, there’s no files manager or exporting options.
OmmBits belongs to the OmmWriter family. And because OmmWriter can be sometimes too immersive we’ve created a ‘lite’ experience for short sessions.
OmmBits has no music background, keyboard sound effects, or background choices. Just a clean window, silence and a minimal interface that will disappear when you stop writing.
OmmBits. It’s your blank writing canvas.
What’s New in OmmBits 1.0.0
- Introducing nightmode, switch easily between night and day.
- We’re also introducing a minimal character counter from our sister app OmmWriter
- Automatic clipboard sync, sync your clipboard with the text you are currently writing.
- Lots of under the hood improvements, such as better saving of your text and smaller file size.
- Performance improvements to increase your battery life and experience.